3/21/07

Abercrombie & Fitch Male Model: Josh Yetzer

Josh Ohl and Josh Yetzer, two former standout high school athletes, also have dabbled in modeling.

Ohl, 19, flew to New York to meet with representatives of some of the top names in fashion, including Calvin Klein and Hugo Boss. He also took part in a model contest in Aruba.

However, the chisled 6-2, 212-pounder has put modeling on the backburner in an attempt to join the Ohio State football team as a walk-on.

"Everybody in New York told me they want me to lose weight, but I don't want to do that because I still want to play some football," said Ohl, a one-time football and wrestling star for Ontario High School.

"Modeling is a little hobby. I'm focusing on football, but I'd still like to do some modeling to make some money on the side."

Yetzer, a senior speech communications and business major at Edinboro (Pa.) State, isn't as keen on the idea even though he's done a photo shoot for Abercrombie & Fitch.

"Agents and people into modeling have asked me to do more, but I've always been into wrestling," said Yetzer, a former star at Madison and member of the Edinboro squad.

"The business seems shallow and superficial, and I don't see myself being around it. But if (modeling) opportunies arise in the future, I'll see what my plans are. If I have nothing else going on, I might pursue it."

Source: News Journal, April 6, 2004

No comments: